Monday, March 29, 2010

Olivia's Adventures




Now you know how Madelyn's amazing attitude toward the big rides. Olivia was also very surprising. She rode everything she could. And at first she would be worried but most rides she really enjoyed. The only rides that really spooked her was "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Haunted Mansion." Which she was only scared of the mansion when the lights cut out and these girls screamed, and Livie hid her face on my shoulder. But she was fine for the rest of it. And the Pirate ride was all dark and that spooked her. She was the little trooper that tried everything and enjoyed most of it. She loved the Toy Story Mania at California Adventures, we rode it twice and everytime I tried to help her shoot she got mad and said "I do it!"


She enjoyed Small World and Teacups just as much as Madelyn did. They asked over and over to go on them. Livie was our little trooper!!!! Look at her sneaking a peek at Tinker Bell (her favorite fairy)!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so cute. Pirates freaked even connor and it freaked Kylie out when she was even one. I thought they would love it so I can see that. We have never even made it to the haunted mansion with the kids.

Matt and Alissa said...

Man, I so jealous. What a fun trip. I want to take my kids so bad now. That is awesome that your girls tried all of those rides. Did Dave get to have his picture with Indiana Jones or Davey Crocket, just so he could have a manly picture (unlike all of the fairies and princesses)?