Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So it took so long!

Wow it has been awhile since I have been on here. I have a legit excuse! One day our computer, just after Christmas, decides to not boot anymore. Don't know why! But we got it checked out and they say that it has a bad hard drive, and they can't recover anything. What a bummer! But David knows some guys who know their way around the computer, and he is having them check it out. So cross your fingers we can save some of our stuff.


I never got to report on Christmas yet! So I will do a quick overview. Maddie got a kitchen from Santa, and she also got the accessories (food, utensils, pots, pans, and other stuff). David got a bunch of money, a calling plan for phone calls to Brazil ( I lost his calling card when we moved), and a few necessities. And I the same, but I did get something I have been wanting for awhile. I received a sewing machine from my family. I am not good, I am a beginner. And another staple in my life, a quesadilla maker, from my in-laws. Maddie also got clothes, a table and chairs, a pirate ship (she shots everyone with the cannon on it), and a bunch of candy. So she did good! And thanks to the family for a great Christmas day, it was nice to see everyone.

No comments: