Monday, December 24, 2007

Gingerbread House Adventure

Yesterday for we made a Gingerbread house. This was the first of its kind in our house. I have never made the pieces for a gingerbread house before. But you know it wasn't as hard as I thought that it would be. The fun part was putting the pieces together and keeping them up while the icing set up a bit. Maddie had alot of fun! Her side of the house was quite the creativity. I even think that she did better than mom. Her is her side:
My side:
And David did the front:
So I think that it was a success. we will have to keep this going! I was amazed at how much fun and how creativity she used in her creation. I thought that she would put a few things up and move on. But she didn't want to stop.

Merry Christmas to everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

DaNette said...

Pretty impressive for a 3 year old! She is such a cutie, when did she grow up? Congrats on Olivia (I love that name!) we are excited to meet her.
-the Bushmans