Monday, September 22, 2008

A bit of an update!

I have a few more minutes to spare. Olivia is 4 months now, and we took her in for your well-child thing. And she weighs 14 lbs 9 oz (We took her to the doctors two weeks ago because we thought she had an earache, and she weighed 13 lbs 10 oz- she gained a pound in 2 weeks- wow!), and is 24.75 inches long. Maddie was an inch longer then Livvie at 4 months but Livvie has maddie by a pound. She is a bit chubby and long! Surprised me! And she has learned to roll over, now I really have to start watching her.

Maddie is just being a curious little girl. She decided this morning to find a pen and write on her face, hands, and tummy. I was so upset with her, because I didn't have time to clean her before going to the doctors in the morning. AHHHH! But it was kind of funny! This is a usual thing for her, she is so curious about how things works and "cause and effect" things. Real quick Maddieism: She was running around the house and she wanted me to cheer her on, so she said, "Mom, cheer me out!"

David is just going to school and working, and trying to get "my jobs" for him done on the weekend. He is so busy! I just am trying to survive each day as it comes. I enjoy it and I some days wish for it all to go away. I can't really plan anything because I just take it as it comes. But my two little girls are a great blessing, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

So there is my quick update of my family. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: