Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Update!

Well it has been about a month since our last post. And Olivia has made it through her first month. And things are starting to get a bit easier. Now all we have to do is get her to sleep through the night and a more predictable schedule.

Having two kids is quite the change in life. It is like when you have your first and the shock of all that needed to be done for one kid. And now I feel the same, finding a way to balance between the two kids and get other stuff done. But I do enjoy having both, and I really don't regret it but it is an adjustment.

Madelyn is doing better than I thought that she would do. She has a few times where she pushes her limits, but she really loves Olivia. She wants to help in everything that we do with Olivia. She always asks to hold Olivia or pat her head or hold her hand.

I myself am really running on empty almost everyday. But you know somehow I make it day after day with little sleep (and I love weekends- David is home). If you know me, no sleep is not possible for me, so I have to say that I am doing well for my situation.

I love the summer. All the BBQs and family get-togethers are what I love. I know it won't be the same in some ways, but I really love to get out and see everyone.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those pictures of Maddie and Olivia are amazingly cute! Everybody looks happy to me; you must be doing it right:) Have fun this weekend!