Monday, July 6, 2009

Madelyn Luiza's 4th Birthday


I know this has taken so long to get to, but here we go. Maddie turned 4 in June. I can't believe my little girl is 4!!! I know that is young but I can't believe that it has been 4 years already. Four years since I held my little newborn Maddie in my arms.

She has always been a girl with a strong will and strong spirit. She has really been such a great blessing to our family. She is a very good sister to Livie, her sister. And becoming such a great helper and such a fun little girl to be around.

She loves to go to primary. If we miss it for a blessing or something like that, she really gets upset. Not sad but pouts and fusses, once she even cried. She also likes to color, go swimming, race everyone that will race her (but she has to win or she will be upset- we are working on that!- but it still makes me laugh.), play dress up, and playing with Barbies (which Livie also joins in!).

For Maddie's birthday we had cake and ice cream with the Grandparents , Spencer, and Church Grandma. We were going to do a friend party but things were a bit crazy from vacations and Spencer leaving on his mission. But Maddie loved it! Her cake was the Disney Princesses and she had to have cookies and cream ice cream(her favorite). She also got a new bike with training wheels from us. She really loves to ride it! She got clothes and toys for playing in the water.

2 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

Four years?! Is she starting pre-school this year? The time really has flown by.

Unknown said...

Love her cake!! Sounds like a fun birthday!